Restore Your Smile with Our Affordable Implants in Stuart FL
Have you been hiding your smile due to one or more missing teeth? We understand that you may not enjoy the way your smile looks, but that's what we're here for. Dental implants are one of the most, if not the most popular method of replacing missing teeth.
This procedure utilizes titanium supports that are surgically fused with your jawbone, acting as an anchor for your crowns that are made to look like your natural surrounding teeth. Our affordable implants in Stuart FL aren't only used for a single tooth replacement, but may also be used for replacing multiple teeth as a permanent alternative to dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants
• Our implants are created to be extremely natural looking alongside your natural teeth
• The fusion of the implants into your secure jawbone makes the implants very stable and comfortable compared to traditional removal dentures
• If properly taken care of, your brand new smile has the ability to last a lifetime
Types of Dental Implants
During your consultation with our team, we'll discuss the different types of dental implants to see which option is best for your smile. Every patient is unique and so no two patients will receive the same care for their smile. We encourage you to ask any questions and concerns you have at this time so you feel comfortable during this time.
• Root Form Implants: This is the most common type of implants, which is a screw type of implant that's shaped like the root of your tooth. It's set directly into your jawbone underneath your gums to properly secure the position of the implant. It'll take around three to six months for this area to heal and once that's ready, the replacement tooth is attached.
• Plate Form Implants: If the jawbone is too narrow or short to support the root form implant, we'll utilize a plate form implant. This is a flat, long implant that's still set underneath the gums, but is placed directly on top of the jawbone. Your bone and tissue will grow around the implant to make it more secure.
• Subperiosteal Implants: If there is not enough bone, either width or height, for the root or plate form implants, we'll create a custom implant for your smile. The custom-made implant acts as an artificial jawbone, which attaches to your natural jawbone and enhances its surface area. Like the plate form implant, this will rest underneath your gums, but rest on top of your jawbone.